Monday, March 28, 2011

friday

It´s five in the afternoon and i´m in bed with leftover Ladurée pastries and a hangover that keeps me from doing basically anything that involves moving... So the most useful thing i´ve done so far is going through all my photos from this lovely weekend!
Here´s the part of my friday:
Cute collection of Penguinbooks

Went to Neals Yard in Covent Garden. Dark alley...

and then colors colors colors!

I bought my favourite cheese
Perroche, wich is a medium soft goat cheese. Taste like heaven!

Found a t-shirt that I want
 Then we went to my favourite café in London

It´s Maison Bertaux and you find it on Greek street
The interior is amazing
And they have the best cakes and pastries

I had this one, because rasberry and cream is my favourite combination!

hot chocolate
We sat for a long time and enjoyed the sun

Felt like summer


And this was the last picture on that friday


No comments:

Post a Comment